Make an Appointment
Programs & Services
- *NEW* IHP Program Calendar Click HERE for Dates
- After Hours Urgent Care Clinic
- Health Care and Education
- Nutritional and Lifestyle Counseling
- Craving Change
- Healthy Lifestyle Program
- Diabetes Care Team
- Individual and Supportive Counseling
- Mental Health Assessments
- Memory Clinic
- Asthma and COPD Clinic
- Stop Smoking Clinic
- Take Control Take Charge!
Important News :
Announcement: Dr. Ali Mohamed will be joining our team August 2, 2016. He will be accepting new patients that currently DO NOT have a family doctor. Please call 905-685-8700 for more information.
Not Registered? Click HERE.
Prescription Renewal Policy McMaster Niagara Site Patients ONLY
When you are running low on your prescription medication, please have your pharmacy fax our office a request for your renewals 48-72 hours PRIOR to running out. Thank you!
VICTIM SUPPORT LINE
1-888-579-2888 or 416-314-2447
The Victim Support Line is a toll-free, 24/7/365 multilingual service that provides information and referral services to help victims of crime anywhere in Ontario or those calling on their behalf. It has been providing support to victims of crime for more than fourteen years.
VSL is NOT an emergency service. In an emergency, call 9-1-1.